Society of Hotel and Tourism Management (SoHo)
SoHo is a student organization established in 1999 for students majoring in Hotel and Tourism Management. Executive officers are elected under the guidance of a faculty advisor. Taking on these posts is a good opportunity for students to develop leadership skills, serve their fellow classmates, and grow professionally.
Each year, SoHo organizes activities for fellow students. The following activities will be organized in 2010-110.
- Hold the Inauguration Ceremony of the Society of Hotel and Tourism Management in February 2011.
- Organize Spring Gathering in February 2010-2011.
- Organize Photo Day and Graduation Party for HMG graduates in March 2011.
- Participate in organizing the BA Festival of BA Faculty.
- Participate in organizing the Orientation Camp (O'Camp) of BA Faculty in August 2011.
- Organize meeting with Alumni in October 2011.
- Organize 'SoHo Festival' in October 2011.
- Host the Annual Dinner in January 2012.
|Recreation Officer||Tracy LIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Welfare Officer||Shan HOemail@example.com|
|Welfare Officer||Cherry HOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Publication Officer||Queeny YUENemail@example.com|
|Publication Officer||Eastern ZONGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Promotion Officer||Elgin LOemail@example.com|
|Promotion Officer||Jackie WONGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marketing Officer||Trinity YIPemail@example.com|
|Marketing Officer||Lucas LEUNGfirstname.lastname@example.org|