Research interests of faculty members cover a wide spectrum of key business and economic disciplines with a special focus on the business dynamics of emerging markets, China, in particular.
Faculty members are active contributors to top-tier, international peer-reviewed journals. Some of them also serve on the editorial boards of internationally renowned journals to contribute their professional views and stay tune with the latest research thinking. Just to name a few : Prof. Joseph Fan (Associate Editor of Journal of Corporate Finance); Prof. Jia Jian-min (Associate Editor of Operations Research); Prof. Zhao Xian-de (Associate Editor of Decision Sciences Journal); Prof. Shige Makino (Editorial Board Member of Strategic Management Journal); and Prof. Kenneth Law (Editor of Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology).
Over the years, we have nurtured hundreds of PhD graduates who have been making great contributions to the academic field in terms of both research and teaching. They have joined renowned institutions in China, Asia-Pacific and other parts of the world, which include :
- The University of Melbourne, Australia
- The University of New South Wales, Australia
- Swansea University, Wales, UK
- The University of Hong Kong, China
- City University of Hong Kong, China
- Tsinghua University, China
- Nanjing University, China
- Xi’an Jiatong University, China
- Remin University of China
- Jinan University, China
- Nankai University, China