Admission & Graduation Requirements
For JUPAS applicants seeking admission on the strength of HKDSE (JUPAS Code: JS4236)
Starting from 2012, broad-based admission with BSc Program in Quantitative Finance (QFIN) will be adopted. Details of the entrance requirements are available fromhttp://www.cuhk.edu.hk/adm/334/requirement.html.
BBA in Insurance, Financial and Actuarial Program is designed on credit unit system. For graduation, a Secondary 6 entrant shall complete at least 123 units of courses respectively which include:
- 78 units of Major courses;
- 21 units of General Education courses;
- 15 units of Language courses;
- 2 units of Physical Education courses;
- 1 units of Information Technology course;
Students can make their own choices for the remaining units in minor and/or elective courses, subject to timetable, course load and other study scheme constraints.