Innovative Ways to Build Your Strategy
Participants will examine the application of creativity and systems thinking in organizational diagnosis and problem solving.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the intriguing relationship between creativity and innovation and problem solving
- Master useful techniques for removing the blocks and generating creative points of view in looking at the problem
- Refine the solutions by taking structural and resource constraints into considerations
- Understanding the building blocks of a business model
- Use business model as a framework for delivering values
- Put together a platform for executing and renewing the business model.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese supplemented with English
Senior managers and corporate planners