Admission & Graduation Requirements
In addition to fulfilling the minimum requirements of the Integrated BBA Program, applicants are required to meet any one of the following English language standards :
- Grade C or above in HKALE Use of English (AS)
- A minimum TOFEL score of 580 (paper) / 237 (computer) / 92 (internet)
- A minimum IELTS score of 7.0.
BBA-JD Students in this stream are required to fulfill the graduation requirements of the IBBA Program, including completion of the applicable concentration requirements. Students in this stream do not need to go through a separate admissions process for their second degree (i.e. the JD program). However, admissions to the second degree will be contingent upon the following conditions:
- Students must receive first class or upper second class honors in their first degree; and
- Students should normally have passed all their undergraduate courses.