Chinese companies’ global expansion is one of the most hot-off-the-press topics of the global economy in recent years. What are the new trends and challenges for these…
The new programme brings to Asia an articulated UG/PG double degree combining business and law for the first time.
Join us at our Gala Dinner held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 4 December!
China's slowdown economy is a well-known fact, the single biggest challenge is how to manage it. Prof. Anil K. Gupta, global expert in China's economy, offers his…
A memorable day enriched with distinguished presentations and knowledge sharing. Find out more about the conference.
- 28 Oct 2016MBA Admissions Chat in Beijing
- 01 Nov 2016MBA Info Session and Alumni Sharing in Shanghai
- 02 Nov 2016MBA Info Session and Alumni Sharing in Beijing
- 03 Nov 2016Europe Webinar: Accelerate your career with CUHK MBA!
- 05 Nov 2016Orientation Day for Undergraduate Admissions
- 09 Nov 2016MBA Admissions Coffee Chat in Taipei
- 06 Nov 2016Volunteers Needed for “Qile Cake Charity Sale” (耆樂餅義賣)
- 24 Nov - 25 Nov 2016The Leadership Journey: Reinventing Your Leadership Program
- 04 Dec 2016The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong 'RBC Race for the Kids' Charity Run, Walk & Carnival
- 04 Dec 2016MBA 50th Anniversary Gala Dinner
- 07 Dec 2016Festive Happy Hour for CUHK Business School Alumni 中大商學院歡樂時光節日聚會
26 Oct, 2016 School News
26 Oct, 2016 School in the News
Kumamon is a mascot created by the government of Kumamoto Prefecture. The beloved, cuddly Japanese character has generated huge economic benefits, and has also become a marketing superstar for merchandises. Simon Lee shared his insights into the success of Kumamon with Bloomb…
11 Oct, 2016 Insight Articles
Viola Wong, Founder of Benji’s Center, shares how she went through the pain of losing her beloved son and launched the center to help the children with special needs from low income families in Hong Kong.…